Thursday, August 20, 2009

blast from the past

I sat down to open my Facebook page and ,WOW, there was one of my long lost childhood friends. I couldn't believe it. Then, I began to look and there was another, and another, and yet another...

Childhood memories and friendships are so cool to think back on. I am so thankful that God blessed me with a happy childhood with lots of happy memories with lots of awesome friends. I pray that my children are able to look back on their childhoods and think of happy thoughts. I pray even more that they will look back and see that God was working in their lives even then... starting to build their faith at a young age. And what comes to mind, "Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world..."

Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of Heaven belongs to such as these. Matthew 19:14

No comments:

Post a Comment