Friday, August 28, 2009

Honoring God

And my God will supply all you needs according to His riches in Glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19

Tonight, I watched a group of young men Honor God and trust Him to supply their needs in a challenging situation. The Prattville Christian Academy Panther's Football Team played the number one ranked team, Fort Dale, after coming off a 41-6 win against Autauga Academy last Friday night. Last weeks game was the first big win they had ever had. The guys were pumped, ready to face Fort Dale, but never for second gave the glory to anyone but God.

Tonight, they faced a team that is ranked number one for a reason. They are a great ball team, and after the final score of PCA 6, Ft. Dale 52... the guys still held their heads high and gave God the glory. It was amazing to even see the young men huddling to pray on the field. What great examples to have in young people. Young people, honoring God and being confident that God WILL supply all our needs.

Lord, please help me to follow the example of these young men. Help me to honor You in all I do and always know that You will take care of us. Help me to lift things up to You even when I am down. Please be with these young men and their awesome leaders. Allow them to continue to Honor You and be examples to so many watching. I know Satan will attack in situations like these, but please help them, their families, their leaders, and their supporters to fight against those temptations and always HONOR YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment